We have plans to both improve these core features and extend Dymodia with brand new features, including:
- Improved visualisation of failure propagation, e.g. highlighting the path of a given failure as it propagates through the system architecture;
- Support for NOT gates and non-coherent fault trees;
- Extended FMEA support to include FMECA and FMEDA;
- Support for the automatic allocation of safety integrity levels;
- Addition of features to support detectability of failures;
- Addition of maintenance information, perhaps including the possibility of optimising maintenance schedules.
Some of these features are planned as part of the Dymodia Core, while others are expected to be add-ons released over a longer term.